Monday, February 3, 2020

Vol. 5, No. 029, February 3, 2020


5029 - I Know It’s True.

Today’s Creative Sprint prompt is “Finish this statement: One thing I know to be true...”

One thing I know to be true is that today is National Carrot Cake Day. While I like carrot cake, I wouldn’t normally have gone out and made a cake just to celebrate a random national day. However, yesterday I was asked to make Daddy Miller. He was over heard telling the Miller Littles that he didn’t think he was going to get carrot cake for his birthday, which is tomorrow. Momma Miller asked if I could help her out. She said the cake didn’t need to be ready for his actual birthday, but baking today is what worked into my schedule for the week.

I make the cake heart-shaped to fulfill my 29 days of hearts challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment