Monday, March 16, 2020

Vol. 5, No. 059, March 15, 2020


5059 - Flexible Learning.

In light of the  COVID-19 pandemic, my school has implemented Flexible Learning for at least the next two days. To prepare, I created a Google Slide for my 7th grade students to follow to create art at home. Their first project is to choose a prompt from the list provided. There are a wide variety of prompts to choose from including a llama surfing. Students then gather materials (whatever they can find) and start creating art. When they are finished they have to share their work and write and artist statement. To support my students I will be doing similar projects for the next 3 weeks. However, I am following a different set of prompts than I gave them. My prompts were provided by Julie Soul of soulsparklettes. I found her list on Instagram. You can follow these prompts too. Here is the link: https://l.instagram.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.soulsparklettes.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F03%2F3-Weeks-of-Daily-Drawing-Prompts-for-Kids.pdf&e=ATNyBKVNnPNgGhWhpdqXx0lFPhW7JgLB9eKeWp9NDffKAEsZR4KKuDFtU-Cc6wbVf2FEv_Ssz-XHEFpz&s=1

No comments:

Post a Comment