Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Vol. 5, No. 086, May 5, 2020




5086 - Cardinal Strong.

Today I had my first Google Meet with students. I was asked to join one of my first grade classes and do a guided drawing with them. I spent a few hours this morning setting up both my laptop and iPad so that students could see both me and my paper at the same time. I thought I had it all figured out. Then when it came time for the Meet, my internet connection decided to give out, partway through the drawing. One of the last things I saw was one of my students in tears because she couldn’t follow along because she hadn’t been able to see my drawing.

I promised my students that I would create a video for them so that they could draw on their own time. My plan had been to share only my finished drawing, but since I made a video, I may as well post that as well. I hope you enjoy drawing a cardinal with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment