Saturday, February 10, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 41, February 10, 2018


3041 - Be My Valentine.

I went out for some Miller time today and when I arrived I was ushered to the car for a Walmart run to get Valentine Box supplies. I ended up spending about an hour helping Middle Miller create his Vending Machine Valentine Box for school. It was really hard to give up control of the puffy paint lettering to a 6 year-old.

While I was working with Middle Miller, Mom was helping Oldest Miller with her box. This left Littlest Miller feeling very left out, and desperately wanting her own box. She was going to be making a box at school, but I decided to give her a little fun today as well. After the vending machine was done, I folded an origami box for Littlest Miller and helped her decorated it, making sure to throw in at least one heart. Fortunately for my mental state, she couldn’t manipulate the puffy paint well enough on her own to do the lettering, so she let me do that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment