Saturday, February 9, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 040, February 9, 2019


4040 - Gifted.

On January 27th, my sister and brother-in-law celebrated their First Anniversary. For the last year I had been planning this project, a mini wedding album, and was going to give it to them for their anniversary. I figured I had plenty of time and then all of a sudden it was the end of January and I hadn't started anything. With all of my snow days the last 2 weeks, I started gathering and formatting pictures from their wedding to fit the size of the cover, which is made from hotel keys which I found in my bags when I was unpacking after the wedding. No, I didn’t intentionally steal the keys, both were a complete accident. One of the keys was actually for the Penthouse Suite that they stayed in. Upon printing the pictures, I folded and glued the pages, using Dental Floss and ribbon for the binding. The spine of the book is made from a scrap of ribbon left over from Becca’s bouquet. To fit into my my monthly challenge, I shapped the book into a heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment