Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 155, June 4, 2019


4155 - Lilacs.

Lying on my hammock soaking up the morning sun, I began to think about my project for the day. I was perusing Instagram when I saw the  #64MillionArtist’s weekly challenge. The challenge was to explore nature and make something with or inspired by what you see. The next post I saw was from Nature Print Paper. I brought home some Nature Print Paper from school so that I could keep exploring and develop a lesson plan for next year. I grabbed a piece of paper and headed back out side to my favorite plant in my backyard, the Lilacs. I picked a sprig from the bush and laid it on the paper on the ground. In less than a minute it was done and I headed back inside to develop the paper. It is pretty and I already have ideas for more. The best part of this project was smelling the sweet scent on lilac as I worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment