Monday, December 16, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 350, December 16, 2019

 

4350 - Forever Family.

Today I had the honor of attending my first ever adoption hearing, as the Miller's adopted Baby R. Baby R, known now as Miller4Ever, holds a special place in my heart. Miller4Ever was less than a week old when I met him for the first time and our bond has grown stronger ever since. I am so excited to see this boy to continue to grow in such a loving family. I had the privilege of photographing this wonderful day and while there were many great pictures, these were two of my favorites. The top picture is the four Miller Littles. The bottom picture is Miller4Ever, ready to crash after a long day. I was taking pictures of him with his new sign. Aster a while he had had enough and crawled away from me, sprawling out on the opposite end  of the couch. I also included a picture of Littlest Miller holding Miller4Ever when he was about a week old. He was wearing a "Little Brother" outfit, long before we knew that he would eventually become her little brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment