Monday, January 23, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 15, January 15, 2017



Day 15 - What are you listening to? Make a mix tape. This was a fun project. I spent lots of time making my playlist of songs that have significance to me or that I just plain like. Then rather than just writing down the list, I made a 16 second mash-up of all the songs on my list. I used a word or phrase from each song to make short story. I called it my snippet version of my mix tape.

Rosanne's Create 2015 Mix Tape
I lost my money {Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker}
going insane. {Like Its Her Birthday by Good Charlotte}
Hey bartender! {Bartender by Lady Antebellum}
Don't worry {Can't Feel My Face by The Weeknd}
I was sweeping up {We Danced by Brad Paisley}
my phone. {I Like the Sound of That by Rascal Flatts}
I don't really wanna {Meet Virginia by Train}
hate you. {I Hate U, I Love U by Gnash}
What do you mean?? {What Do You Mean by Justin Bieber}

No comments:

Post a Comment