Saturday, January 28, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 28, January 28, 2017


Day 28 - Where are we going? Go for a walk without a destination in mind - walk purely for the act of putting one foot in front of another. On your walk, look up every two minutes - what do you see? What changes? Take photos if you like. Or just remember the views. What does it feel like just to walk? This was difficult for me today. I went to the High School One Act Sub-Section competition today, and with so little time between performances,  I didn't find time to walk. Plus, I like to make something every day and I didn't want to make another photo collage. So when I got home,  I walked a loop around inside my parents house for 2 minutes. I ended up in the office when the timer went off, so I looked around for something to make something. I found a strip of backing from a roll of postage stamps. I folded it up to make a small origami star, then I returned it to the desk for someone else to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment