Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Vol. 5, No. 001, January 1, 2020


5001 - Welcome 2020.

It's hard to believe that today marks the start of the 5th year of my Creative Marathon. I think I said this last year, but I am going to stick with my resolution this year; my resolution is to not stress about posting every day. I plan to complete the 64 Million Artists January Challenge as well as any Creative Sprints that are held throughout the year, but other than that, posts will happen only when I feel like it.

Can you think of a cuter way to welcome the new decade than with a baby photoshoot? Eleanor and I started with Christmas pictures; mostly because she was wearing  red footie pajamas and I had a striped elf had close by. Sitting in front of the lit Christmas tree, she was adorable. After a nap, we tried some New Years pictures. Using silver and gold ribbons, and alphabet blocks, we got a few cute shots but it didn't go as well as Christmas. This was an impromptu photoshoot, so background options were limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment