Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Vol. 5, No. 092, June 2, 2020


5092 - Rain or Shine.

Today should have been the last day of school for my students. Instead, we ended a week ago and today my school hosted a parade, so that we could say goodbye to our students. As the art teacher I felt the need to be extra creative with my sign and painted it on canvas instead of just a regular tagboard sign.

It had been a hot day with temps in the 90's again, but the weather decided to take a turn and we stood outside in a thunderstorm, which lasted only the one hour we were outside for the parade. Oh well, we teachers had fun anyways.

Today was also the day that I turned in my keys, saying goodbye to my middle school classroom. It was a tiny bit bittersweet, I am looking forward to new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment