Sunday, June 14, 2020

Vol. 5, No. 104, June 14, 2020


5104 - Shattered.

As I laid outside this morning, I decided that I really wanted some pretty nails for summer. I wanted a full spa experience, but I didn't want to sit inside all day, so I moved everything outside. Sitting on the edge of the hammock I soaked and scrubbed my feet. Then trimmed and oiled my nails. After letting everything dry for an hour or so, I moved on to polish. When I got to the dotted details, the sun was to hot to stay where I was, so I moved to a chair on the shaded patio. Everything was going great until a bottle of polish slipped from my hand and shattered on the patio, purple polish pooled on the ground. I was disappointed because it was a new bottle. I was able to pour what was left of the polish into an old bottle, but I lost at least half of it.

Despite the spill I am happy with the finished result of my nails and I am excited for sandal season.


No comments:

Post a Comment