Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 158, June 7, 2017

2158 - Found Skull.

While contemplating what I was going to do for my project today, I was wondering through Litchfield High School, waiting for one of my charges to get finished with matching band. I was admiring the painted ceiling tiles when the Miller Littles started pointing out the artworks that had skulls in them. That's when I got the idea for my project. I would make a photocollage of the skull I find today.

I ended up with 6. We found 3 on the ceiling tiles (although one of them is actually a helmet, it still has skull characteristics, so I included it). Then we went and found my brother who was doing some electrical work in a class room. The room happened have 3 animal skulls sitting on a shelf!

The Miller Littles also practiced drawing skulls today, but they were erased before I got a chance to photograph them.

No comments:

Post a Comment