Saturday, June 24, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 175, June 24, 2017


2175 - Yellow Day Skull.

This week's #64MillionArtists Weekly Challenge was to make something yellow for Yellow Day which is today. You can read more about Yellow Day here: https://goo.gl/UBAzwo .

I am visiting my sister this weekend and today she had a go walk a friend's dogs. While at their house, I was reminded by the skulls that decorated their house that I still had to do my project. My sister suggested a skull scavanger hunt, but since had already done that I needed more. Plus I wanted to work with something yellow. That is when I noticed the growing bananas on the counter. I grabbed a toothpick and carved a skull into the peel.

The top picture is the banana right away. The bottom picture is the banana after sitting for 30 minutes.

In the middle of the top scavenger hunt picture is a skull-ified drawing of the family whose home we visited. The skulls pictured today were only the skulls found on the main floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment