Thursday, July 20, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 201, July 20, 2017


2201 - Quick and Easy.

I really procrastinated on my project today. All of a sudden it was 11 pm and I didn't even have an idea in mind. So I phoned a friend; no help there. Then it hit me. I had been looking at the County Fair Premium Book and deciding what projects I could bring to the fair. One of the categories is Stamped Stationary. I thought this would be fun.

I found a OJ cap on my floor that I had been saving because it had an orange slice texture to it. I thought it would make a good stamp. Turns out it was an okay idea, but it wasn't working with my drying out ink pads. So I turned to fingerprint stamping. I made 3 pieces of stationary each with a different fingerprint flower. My favorite is the rose, so I think I will make more of that one or the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment