Saturday, July 29, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 209, July 28, 2017


2209 - 6 Month Tree Time-Lapse.

I decided that I wanted to do a tree time-lapse photograph for the county fair, but I wanted more than just one month. So I began the long, tedious task of putting all of the picture files into one PhotoShop document. The file was too large to save, so I had to resize the whole thing before I could even start on the time-lapse process.

I realize I should have started sooner in the day, but it turns out I really like to nap. With the slow speed of my computer, and my many distractions, it was 11:50 pm when I finally got the photograph sliced, only to find out that I calculated the slice width wrong and I had about 10 pictures leftover.

I decided this was good enough for today's project and I will work out the details/start over tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment