Saturday, January 12, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 012, January 12, 2019


4012 - Window Of Opportunity.

While I could have followed the instructions and sat with my back to the window, I wasn't going to hear anything outside. It is the middle of Winter so I couldn't really open the window. I knew if I listened to the sounds inside, I was only going to hear one of the houses 11 occupants. Therefore I decided to draw a picture based on the sounds from my favorite activity of the day, bowling. This afternoon I spent Miller Time at the bowling alley. I had to dbowl in the lane without bumpers, but I managed to bowl 90, 92, and finally reached my goal of breaking 100 by scoring 108!

My drawing is a quick sketch of a bowling ball and pins. I made it mostly in the dark while watching Small Foot for the 3rd time this weekend. The proportions aren't perfect, but everyone likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment