Sunday, January 20, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 020, January 20, 2019


4020 - Out Of This World.

My entire day, aside from going to church, revolved around creating my new world. That is the world of theatre. As we have our parent meeting for the start of the youth theater show, I had a lot of work to do today to prepare. I finalized the guidelines and created t-shirt order forms. The biggest project in creating this world was the website creation. I had to update contact information, set up the calendar, complete with volunteer opportunities, and enter attendance information. When I was finally finished for the night, I was to exhausted to even think about inventing any other planet. And really, other than work, theatre is pretty much going to be my world for the next 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment