Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 030, January 30, 2019


4030 - Your Turn.

On this record breaking cold weather day, I reached out to some of my family and friends asking them to complete a challenge. My challenge for them was to make a sculpture. They are allowed to use any material that they want. The Miller Littles got their sculptures done before 11 am. Littlest Miller used Legos; Oldest Miller used a toilet paper tube, feathers, and paper to make a bird; Middle Miller worked with me to make a dinosaur using a paper towel tube and paint. Other sculptures I received included: A dirty dish windmill, a dog in glasses, Carhenge, Chicken Bone Man, Lego Monster with Drumstick, Push-up Bridge over the Resistance River, and taking advantage of the subzero weather, Iceman Snowman. Yes, these sculptures came to me titled.

No comments:

Post a Comment