Thursday, August 22, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 234, August 22, 2019


4234 - Stick Together.

As I mentioned before, one of my favorite parts of my Miller Family Vacation was the Blue Bell Chuckwagon Dinner and Hayride. Our guide, Bullhead, goes by a different name for nine months out of the year, Mr. T. That’s right, Bullhead is a teacher like myself; he teacher K-8 phy-ed. Although I only spent two hours with him, I could tell that he is a great teacher. He was also a fun guide, so I decided that I would leave him a tip at the end of the night. I decided to make the tip more artsy, so on the drive back to the station after dinner, I quickly folded some money origami. I didn’t have much time, and was working on my lap as we drove down bumpy roads, so I chose an easy pattern, a heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment