Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 240, August 28, 2019



4240 - Doodle Station.

Today was Open House at both the Elementary and the Middle Schools. I started my evening at the elementary school where we had a Doodle Station set up. The Doodle Station was just a table covered with a large piece of paper and some markers. Students could take a break from wandering around the school to draw a little picture. At one point I was in the room with one student, who was drawing while her mom nd sister went to check out another room. I decided that I would make a doodle too. I was feeling a flamingo. For some reason I thought that the Doodle Station was one sided, so I drew my flamingo upside down so that it would match the rest of the drawings. Next I added the sand, water, clouds and sun to complete the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment