Sunday, July 29, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 210, July 29, 2018


3210 - All Done.

Today we had our last performance of Seussical. To celebrate the end, I decided to make a mini clover for each person in the cast. This was a great idea in theory; the problem fell in the execution. I need to make 60 clovers, however, I didn’t start making them until I got to the theater. During the show, I was also watching Miss N and Baby R, so I had my hands full. I got about 20 clovers fully completed. The other 40 flowers were assembled, but not fluffed and therefore didn’t look as nice. I distributed the flowers in the reception line after the show, and let those with the unfluffed flowers that they could finish the flowers themselves.

With the show over, I am going to have to start figuring out new things to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment