Friday, July 20, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 200, July 19, 2018


3200 - Mayzie In Palm Beach.

I thought about doing a real art project, but decided to skip it on account of it being my birthday. So, I volunteered to make the postcard prop for the play. The postcard is a letter from Mayzie; I think it is supposed to be to. Gertrude so that is who I wrote it to. I felt like Mayzie would have written in cursive using a pink pen. While Mayzie is actually sending the card from Palm Beach, the director, thought it would be funny to use a Twine Ball Postcard. I took a postcard that I had made for the Twine Ball a while ago, took off the Twine Ball information and added “Wish you were here”, the classic postcard catch phrase.

I mounted the printed picture on to cardboard, to give it some support and hopefully keep it from getting destroyed before the show opens next week. I even created a palm tree postage stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment