Sunday, July 22, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 203, July 22, 2018


3203 - Happy Birthday Margo.

It's hard to believe that my baby sister is celebrating her 21st Birthday today! When I was cleaning my house prior to putting it on the market, I came across the card that Margo gave to me, nine years ago, for my 21st Birthday. She would have been 11 years old at the time. The card was hand written with some block stamps for decoration. The card read " Happy 21st B-day Rosanne !! Time to drink!! (more than you did when u were 20)...but don't get too drunk!! Things might get wild. XOXO your littlest sis Margo"

I decided to get creative and cut the card apart, rearranging it to say  "Happy 21st B-day littlest Margo. Time to drink!! (more than you did when u were 20) but don't get too drunk!!... Things might get wild. XOXO your sis Rosanne"

While I didn't get to see her today, I sent her pictures of every part of the card. She recognized it immediately. I will giver her the card when we celebrate both of our birthdays next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment