Sunday, October 11, 2020

Vol. 5, No. 146, October 11, 2020





5146 - Creative Sprint Day 11.

Today I spent 8 hours at the theater doing set work for a high school show without any students present. Not only was it something new, it was something I said I would never do. I always tell the kids, if you're not there I won't paint. Well part of the set needed to be spray painted and it was too large to move outside. So I had to paint it at a time when others wouldn't be present. I went in to paint the cauldron, this should have taken me 2 hours tops. Then I got to work finishing the ship, and the grotto, and the hair pieces, and organizing the backstage, and setting the stage for tomorrow. I'm sure that I could have found more to do, like clean and organized the paint room, but at 10 pm I called it quits.

No comments:

Post a Comment