Thursday, October 15, 2020

Vol. 5, No. 150, October 15, 2020



5150 - Creative Sprint Day 15.
There is one scene in the Little Mermaid where Ariel is sitting in a bathtub. Obviously in a high school show she can't be nude, so we have to disguise the fact that she is dressed. Today I came up with the perfect solution. A few weeks ago, my aunt gave me 2 sheets of half inch foam. They had just been sitting at my house while I contemplated a use for them. Last night it hit me. The foam would be perfect to "fill" the bathtub, creating a bubbly layer to cover the clothed Ariel, without trapping her inside. After stapling in the foam, I covered it with some glittery white tulle, creating the appearance of a bathtub filled with bubbles, thus camouflaging Ariel's clothes. Unfortunately I was too late to get a picture of Ariel in the tub.



No comments:

Post a Comment