Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Vol. 5, No. 148, October 13, 2020



5148 - Creative Sprint Day 13.
Busy with work and play practice, creating something got away from me today. So as I was settling into bed, I searched my camera roll for a picture of unposted work. I found a picture of a bun that I created in an actresses hair last night. I was being the teacher as I showed her how to twist the hair around a stick, making it stay in your hair. 

Tonight I used my phone's editing program to turn that picture into a work of art. As I was creating I thought of my past teachers, some of the ones that jumped to the foreground were art teachers. They taught me things like repetition and balance. This completed work probably wouldn't look as cool without the knowledge that I've gained from my teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment