Monday, February 6, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 37, February 6, 2017

2037 - Nature's Art. Make something with natural objects. Footprints in the Snow.

#64MillionArtists is sending out a weekly challenge every Monday. My goal is to make at least one project based on their challenge each week. This week is Nature. It's really unfortunate that it is cold this week. I guess that means I will just have to work fast when I go outside.

I was hoping for a light dusting of snow so I could actually draw in the Snow, but since that didn't happen, I settled for walking in the snow. It turned out to be a lot more difficult that it sounded. The snow had a hard top layer from all the melting that has been happening, so walking was a lot more like stomping. I added some color to make the design more defined and then photographed it from above. The drawing is about 10 feet tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment