Monday, February 20, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 51, February 20, 2017


2051 - Happy Cooking. Take notice of your surroundings and share something that makes you happy.  

I had a plan for my project today, but after shopping, working on theater stuff, cleaning, and cooking supper, it was 8:30 and I no longer had time to make my original project. So, I will save that for tomorrow. As I wracked my brain for another project, inspared by something that makes me happy, it dawned on me, cooking makes me happy and I cooked dinner tonight from scratch, therefore, dinner = art. I pulled the leftovers out of the fridge and took a picture. 

Today's dinner was based off a recipe I saw on Facebook, Sausage Egg roll in a Bowl. Like many recipes on Facebook, there wasn't actually a recipe, so I guessed and substituted. I used hamburger, fresh garlic and ginger, onion, coleslaw, soy sauce, and a splash of oil. I served it on a bed of brown rice. Philip approved, and went back foend seconds, so I guess it was good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment