Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 46, February 15, 2017

The original Photo

The Advertisement


2045 - A view of your city. Advertising Adventure.

Today, I had a grand plan on making a magazine collage of a bald eagle. However, I had to get some stuff ready for my Thirty-One BAGGO Party next week and work on my taxes. By time all of that was done, it was nearly 8 pm and I was too exhausted to do the collage. So the collage will be tabled until later in the week.

So now I'm back to today's project. Fortunately, one of the things I had to do for the party was create an advertisement for Facebook. I actually had fun getting it ready. The BAGGO theme is Spring and Banana Splits. To make the ad, I set up a "stage" with a catalog, bingo cards, and a new wallet. Then I went to DQ to get a banana split. They sort of made fun of me when I said that I NEEDED a banana split. Anyways, I got it home, placed it on the wallet, adjusted the lighting and took a picture. Then it was to the computer for editing. I brightened the picture, removed the background and added text, creating the final add. So, while this wasn't my original project plan, it is still creative and in my book it still counts.

I guess this can also count for the #64millionartists challenge, be cause DQ is something that I see around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment