Sunday, February 19, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 50, February 19, 2017


2050 - Birthday Bow.
I was deciding what to do today, and wasn't coming up with anything great. It is my cousin Bianca's Birthday today, so I thought that would be a good theme, but the project just wasn't coming to me. At this point it was 5:30 and I was going to a 7:00 movie, so I had to get moving on whatever I was going to do. I saw an old 31 catalog on the table and decided to recycle it by cutting a page up to make a bow that could go on a present.
I got the bow finished just as my ride arrived for the movie, so I brought it with and photographed it on the snack counter at the theater.  Then, I left it at the theater for someone else to find.
P.S. We went to see Sing! It is a very cute movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment