Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 318, November 14, 2017


2318 - Territorial.

I really enjoyed the Black and White Challenge. It kept me constantly looking around me for the next great picture. Some days I even took multiple pictures and then just posted my favorite. I actually liked this project so much that I think that I am going to do a photography challenge for 2018.

Enough reflecting with the challenge over it was time to get back to creating and I decided to start small. At school, my mailbox is on the top shelf of a center column. To make it easier for me to locate my shelf, I had marked it with a scrap of paper. Well over the weekend, someone threw away that scrap, so I needed a new marker. I decided to get more creative; while I waited for some copies to print, I grabbed a piece of paper from the recycle bin and quickly sketched out a paint brush. I found some spare crayons in the cabinet to add some color and then I cut it out. I slipped the paint brush into the name tag holder of my box. The last scrap lasted 2.5 months, with any luck, this one will last the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment