Sunday, November 26, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 330, November 26, 2017


2330 - Giving Thanks.

For school, I have been keeping a gratitude journal and this week we were asked to thank someone and reflect on how that made us feel. I have a lot to be thankful for, a house, my jobs, food to eat, friends, and most importantly, my family. I was fortunate to get to see most of my immediate family and some extended family over the weekend. It was a weekend full of laughter, reminiscing, sharing, and of course great food.

I said thank you many times over the weekend, but sometimes just saying it is so mundane that it looses some so it’s meaning. So, today, when I got home from my Great-Aunt’s house, I pulled out my calligraphy markers and made a small thank you note. My thanks is not just for those who made my weekend enjoyable, but for everyone who has ever gone out of there way to help me; everyone who has welcomed me, educated me, and supported me; everyone who has helped me to grow into the person I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment