Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 326, November 22, 2017


2326 - Stumped.

I was stumped and could not come up with a good project for today, so I went to my sister for help. Unfortunatedly, I didn’t like any of her ideas either. So I thought a little more. That’s when I noticed the box of Jiffy corn mix sitting on the counter; I was supposed to be making corn bread for supper. I dumped the corn mix into a pan and spread it out. I thought I would just draw in it, but then I discovered that the corn mix stuck to get her sort of like moon sand, so I decided to sculpt. I made yet another snowman. But this time, the corn mix was to unstable to add details, so after one round of pictures, I decided to add the next ingredient, an egg. I dumped the egg right over the snowman, when it was finished, it resembled Rapunzel. When I was done playing, I mixed everything up, added the missing ingredients and stuck it in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment