Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 319, November 15, 2017


2319 - Improvements.

As an art teacher, students often ask me for help when drawing in class. I don't like to draw on student art work especially if it is their final draft, so I usually carry around a pad of post-its so I can quickly show them how to draw something and then leave the example with them. The downside to this is that the notepad gets pretty beat up ridding around in my apron pocket all the time. Today I decided to do something about it.

I made a folder for my notepad, complete with a magnetic clasp. Unfortunately the magnet isn't very strong, so after I "laminated" the folder with tape, it wouldn't stay closed. Once I find a stronger magnet I think it will be a great addition to my art "wardrobe".

No comments:

Post a Comment