Thursday, December 28, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 362, December 28, 2017


2362 - Not Baked.

I spent the day with the Miller Little’s again today and when they invited me to stay for supper I said yes on one condition: I needed help to do my daily project. We decided to make chocolate chip cookies, but upon investigation found out we didn’t have any brown sugar. So we had to find a new recipe. We chose No-Bake Cookies. I mixed up all of the ingredients and scooped them out. Then Oldest Miller decided to decorate some of the cookies with a concoction of sprinkles, jellybeans, Tootsie Rolls, Andies Mints, and Hershey’s Kisses. Because not everyone wants jellybeans on their chocolate cookies, we limited the number of cookies she could decorate. Littlest Miller helped me take the picture, then cried when I wouldn't let her eat one until after dinner. When she did finally get one, she declared them the "best cookies ever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment