Friday, September 7, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 249, September 6, 2018


3249 - Almost Skipped It.

This morning as I was introducing the color wheel project to 6th grade, I decided that my drawing had too many small parts and details, so during class, I set out drawing a new design. For this design, I decided to draw the logos for each school that I have attended or taught art at. After class was over I didn't have time to work on it anymore at school, so I brought it home. It was nearly 11 pm before I was finished with my work for the Fall Musical, so I contemplated just skipping finishing my project and just photographing what was already sketched out. Ultimately I decided to watched one more episode of my show and draw while I was watching. Well, one turned in to two, and all of a sudden I was finished. The images represent the School of St. Philip's, Litchfield Public Schools, College of St. Benedict, ROCORI public Schools, Sauk Rapids-Rice Public Schools, Holy Trinity, and Annandale Public Schools. I didn't realize until I was writing the post that I forgot Howard Lake-Waverly-Winsted Public Schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment