Saturday, September 29, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 272, September 29, 2018


3272 - Coffee, Coffee, Coffee.

Over the years of my Creative Marathon, I have celebrated a lot of random national days and created a lot of art projects, with very little repetition. However, I think I have celebrated National Coffee Day every year. Today, I even decided to recreate a painting I had made before. I used coffee as the primary medium for this painting, with colored pen in for the outlines. I was only able to find one colored pencil, and it is more red-ish than I would have liked, but I guess it works.

Oldest Miller saw the painting as it was drying; she loves it and wants me to hang it in her room. Unless I make another one, larger like I had originally planned, she will have to wait until after Meeker Fair 2019, because one of these painting are going to make an appearance. Last time I made this painting, I loved how it turned out, but I gifted it before I could enter it in the fair. I won’t be making that mistake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment