Sunday, September 16, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 259, September 16, 2018


3259 - Mr. Sketch.

I went to Menards this weekend, mostly because I am a sucker for their Free After Rebate items. This week they had New Mr. Sketch Scented Gel Crayons. While I am anti Mr. Sketch scented products because it teaches kids that it is okay to smell markers, I had try out this new product.

I let the Miller Littles join me as we tested the crayons. The application was very smooth, so I expected to to smear easily, but that was not the case. Plus, the scent wasn't obnoxiously strong. At the request of Oldest Miller, I drew the blue rubber ducky, the Littles drew/colored everything else. Oldest Miller was excited to hang it on her new bulletin board in her room when we were finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment