Sunday, September 30, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 273, September 30, 2018


3273 - Sprint On.

Tomorrow is the beginning of my next Creative Sprint, so for my project today, I put together a small collage showcasing 8 of the projects that I have made during Creative Sprints over the last 3 years. I have enjoyed the Creative Sprints in the past as they have given me a common goal with lots of other artists. I often find myself looking at my art in different ways and trying new things.

If you have enjoyed seeing my daily art projects, I would encourage you to join me for the next Creative Sprint. You can sign up for the Creative Sprint here: https://www.creativesprint.co/

Here is a little information about the Creative Sprint.

WHAT IS IT?

Creative Sprint® makes it easy for anyone to develop creative muscles. It engages diverse groups of individuals, businesses, schools and community organizations in 30 consecutive days of making and sharing.

WHO IS THIS FOR?

Anyone who wants to pump up their creative muscles. No special skills required or creative experience needed to participate. All kinds of people have participated. Read some of their SPRINT STORIES.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

There are only 3 rules for Creative Sprint®:
MAKE something every day for 30-days. We provide you with a prompt for each day so you don't have to worry about where to start. 
SHARE what you make. Connect to our global community on the Facebook Group and by using the #CreativeSprint tag on Twitter & Instagram.
REFLECT to learn and grow. At the end of the 30-day challenge we will send you some questions to help you track your progress and decide what to do next!

WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THIS?

Improve a skill,  get unstuck, get out of a rut, get out of a funk, generate momentum, generate new ideas, connect with family, friends, coworkers, boost your mood, boost your energy - did you know, people who engage in creative activity feel significantly more energetic, enthusiastic, and excited the next day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment