Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 184, July 3, 2019


4184 - My Fave View.

Tonight as we we were eating dinner, it started to rain; and when we had finished, the sun came back out. There was a full rainbow over the water tower and I decided to go out and get some pics. As I was outside, I questioned why I was doing this. I have taken similar shots multiple times, so these pics weren’t unique in any way. Oh well, I still took the pics. Then I headed back inside to work on a project for today. I decided on a whim to look at the Fat Mum Slim July Photo-a-Day to see what the topic for the day was; “where is that spot that you go and think,’Oh boy, this is beautiful!’ Take a photo of that spot. I realized that one of the reasons I continue to. Take pictures of rainbows over the water tower is because I like the view. I grew up with that view; it is familiar and safe and I have a feeling these won’t be the last rainbow/water tower pictures I will take in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment