Monday, July 15, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 195, July 14, 2019



4195 - Whirlwind.

This weekend has been a whirlwind, full of emotions. CC was running for Miss Litchfield, so amid the crazy, I decided to make her some flowers. After all, win or lose, everyone likes flowers. I chose to make wire flowers, dipped in glue and painted with nail polish. The flowers turned out really well, however, I quickly learned that I should have started making the flowers a week ago so that they could have properly dried. I was able to get the flowers finished in time for coronation, thanks to Rebecca's help with painting the flowers.

I am pleased to announce that after a night of sitting on the edge of my seat, CC was crowned Miss Litchfield 2019-2020! The second picture is a photo I captured of her crowing moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment