Sunday, May 21, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 141, May 21, 2017


2141 - Rainbow Walk.

This week #64MillionArtists has been teamed up with A Book of Me to develop a set of Creative Challenges to help you Live Well With Dementia. I really liked today's challenge and decided to do it. Here are the details.


One of the Five Ways to Wellbeing is to Take Notice. So often we rush around in our day or we get stuck in our thoughts and we forget to notice what’s around us. Today we’re inviting you to take a closer look at your surroundings.
Do
Go for a walk (you can do this indoors if the weather is bad or you are unable to get out) and try and spot all the colours of the rainbow.

I walked around my parent's house and my grandma's house (inside and out) searching for the rainbow. After collecting over 40 pictures, I made a photocollage, arranging the pictures in rainbow order.

No comments:

Post a Comment