Monday, May 29, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 149, May 29, 2017


2149 - Ballpark Challenge.

Today I went to a Twins Game with my brothers and mom. We had seats in the Skyline Suites, this meant padded, covered seats with free food and drinks! I figured since the food was free, I didn't have to feel bad mutilating a ballpark hot dog; if I had been paying for it I would never thought to do this. Anyways, I grabbed a hot dog and a knife and then sculpted a baseball bat. The finished sculpture was okay, but not perfect; turns out it is harder to carve a hot dog than it sounds.

My brother looked at my finished sculpture and said he could do better using only his teeth. So I went and got him a hot dog. His bat is on the right, mine on the left. In the middle is a baseball made of sour cream and ketchup.

Don't worry, there was no waste here. After I took pictures, we ate the hot dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment