Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 150, May 30, 2017


2150 - Creative Cards.

I was a 4th grade substitute teacher again today. The students had to make cards for two teachers who are retiring. I figured I would make my own card as well. I started with pink paper and balloons. Then I wasn't sure what to do with that card, so I gave the cutout pieces to a student. She glued the balloons onto the card, added string and felt pieces for reflections and then wrote a very nice message inside for her teacher. We left it on the teachers desk so she would see it when she returned tomorrow.

I suppose I could have cou Ted that card a a collaboration project and been done, but I felt like I should do more. Plus, I need 2 cards for graduation parties this weekend. So, I found paper and got to work. I reallt likd how the three page card turned out. The picture shows page 1 in the top left, page 2 top right, and page 3 bottom left. The bottom right is the collaboration card.

No comments:

Post a Comment