Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 311, November 7, 2018


3311 - For Display Only.

This week I got to play Working Single Mom of 5; let me tell you, it’s not a job I would willing take on long term. Kudos to all Moms of large families, your job is not easy! With this undertaking at home, I wasn’t motivated to make art at home, and today I didn’t complete any projects at school. However I did create an art display for first grade. Sometimes the display takes just as much creativity as the project itself. For example, I had to figure out how to get the turtle to fit in a frame with another artwork and not impede on the other work. Then there is the act of arranging the art on the wall. I am please with how this display turned out, now I just have to get the display labels made and on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment