Thursday, November 29, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 333, November 29, 2018


3333 - Lost But Not Forgotten.

It was a sad day at the Miller house today. The Miller Littles woke up and searched for Elfie before school. Oldest Miller was the only one awake before I left for work, and after a quick sweep of the house, she asked me if I had seen Elfie. Wanting her to work a little harder, I lied to her and said no. The Miller Littles continued their search until it was time to leave for school. Oldest Miller was so distraught about having not found Elfie that she asked Mommy Miller to call school if she found him during the day. Of course Mommy Miller did not such thing, but she did give them a little bit of guidance when they got home from school.

So where was Elfie? On a window sill, slightly hidden behind the high chair in the dining room. Last night, Elfie was going to sit on the window sill that was more in view, but opted for the other because it ad a better view of the neighbor’s Christmas lights.

Last night Elfie AKA me, made the Miller Littles a wishlist notebook to write their Christmas lists in. I had some small notebooks with blank pages, but the covers had advertisements on them, so I needed to make a cover. I decided candy canes would be a great Elfish cover, but I couldn’t find any red paper. The best. I wold find was the gray and white stripes. I grand a red sharpers and began marking all of the white stripes. Although I was slightly skeptical at first, I love how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment