Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 332, November 28, 2018


3332 - Bombarded.

I wanted to make sure I had a project for today, so I made one at school. Then I got home and Oldest Miller made me go downstairs with her and then she lead me with my eyes closed to the fireplace. She was so excited to show me the snowflakes. She asked me if I knew how to make snowflakes with names in it, because mom, dad and I each need one. She suggested that I make them for my project for today.

Then as the Miller Littles were getting ready for bed, they took turns talking to Elfie and telling him what they wanted for Christmas. One of the things that Littlest Miller said she wanted was paper to write her list on. This was the perfect oppertunity for the next Elf On THe Shelf craft.

I decided to post the snowflakes today and save the others for future posts.

Today's snowflakes were made on white paper, which is what I had wanted yesterday, but couldn't find. I love they way they look so much that I am tempted to remake the other 4. Today I also wrote the names from the outside in, which I also like better. I guess you c ou ulled say that revisiting and revising my work was beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment