Thursday, November 22, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 326, November 22, 2018


3326 - Reminisce.

Today, I gathered with my family and a few friends to celebrate my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving. After a delicious meal, we spent the afternoon playing games. One family favorite is Mexican Train Dominos. As we played, a friend reminisced about how we use the dominos to build a turkey for my project last year. She suggested that this year, I use pie to make something Thanksgivingy, such as a pilgrim or a turkey. Shortly after, she grabbed a piece of pie; it happened to be slightly mooshed when she got it. With just a couple scrapes of her fork, she was able to mold it into this turkey. I very briefly considered just using that as my project, but it didn’t feel right. So I grabbed my own piece and some whipped cream and with my sister’s help, sculpted a pilgrim. It’s not perfection by any means, but it tasted delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment