Sunday, November 25, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 328, November 24, 2018


3328 - Elfie.

Elf-On-The-Shelf, a toy designed to tempt kids to behave and to torture parents. The Millers decided to get an Elf-On-The-Shelf. The Elf “arrived” a couple weeks ago, when they set up the Christmas Tree. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite, if not my most favorited holiday, so I am anti-Christmas until Black Friday. Therefore, I would not participate in the relocation of the Elf. Tonight, the Millers returned from their Thanksgiving Vacation, and I hadn’t done a project yet, so I offered to take care of the Elf.

I am going to be home all day tomorrow, and I had some little crafts in my art stash, so I decided that I would do one with the Miller Littles. I didn’t want to be woken up at the crack of dawn, so I decided to make waiting a little game. When the day is done, they will all have 2 crafts made.

After prepping everything, I posed Elfie (the Miller Littles originally named him Freddy, but Elfie seems to be the name used most often), with the scraps from cutting out the flowers. This creative process was pretty time consuming, but hopefully worth it in the end. I’ll let you know tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment